Out of Stock
Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of semi-auto rifles, is proud to offer to American shooters the Bulgarian-made SAM7R-66. This 7.62x39 caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. From its intermediate-length trapdoor buttstock to its removable four-port muzzle brake, every component of the SAM7R-66 is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service. The SAM7R-66 rifle is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.
Arsenals Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7R-66 receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenals hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenals meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength, precision and durability.
After successfully fulfilling military requirements, for the first time, the SAM7R-66 is being made available to the public with Arsenals latest design Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System. The PR-01 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System follows Arsenals legacy of quality and craftsmanship and provides superior platform for wide range of attachments, including optics, flash lights, lasers, forward grips, and other accessories of your choice.
The PR-01 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System was designed and manufactured to meet and exceed the following stringent military requirements:
- Ability to accept cleaning rod with the rail system installed achieved with stainless steel internal guide rail
- To easily align the rail system with both milled and stamped receivers achieved with a pair of precision machined tabs
- Ability to constrain debris from entering into the receiver from under-rail openings achieved with sealing caps of the rail system
- Minimize weight, while providing maximum strength achieved with the triangular support design and utilizing aircraft grade durable aluminum material
- Providing the maximum number of rails achieved with optimum design with 14 rails on the bottom and the sides, and 9 rails on the top
- Identification marks for repeat attachment of devices achieved with clearly marked numbering system on all 4 sides
- Provide comfortable grip to the shooter achieved with compact system profile and smooth finish
| 7.62x39mm caliber rifle, featuring Arsenal's Mil. Spec. Picatinny Quad-Rail System
for attaching Lasers, Flashlights, and Optics. Made from a milled and forged receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, 14mm muzzle threads, muzzle brake, cleaning rod, bayonet lug, black polymer furniture, intermediate length buttstock, scope rail, one 10-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit. RIFLE FEATURES
- 100% new-production parts and components.
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, and double-hook trigger
- Cold hammer-forged 16.3 barrel from Arsenals Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable 4-port muzzle brake with 14x1mm left-hand threads.
- Intermediate length US-made 10 trapdoor buttstock. (Total length of pull 13.4.)
- Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies.
- 922(r) compliant with US or imported magazines.
- AK scope rail.