SLR-106 UR PISTOL with stabilizing brace - Import, 5.56 NATO caliber, stamped receiver, short gas system, front sight block / gas block combination. New style Muzzle Brake/Compensator designed to reduce recoil (threaded on barrel), 8 1/2 in. chrome lined hammer forged barrel, black polymer furniture now with Sig Sauers SB15 pistol stabilizing brace*. Includes one each 5-round and 20-round magazines, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit. Option with Scope rail.
The PR-03 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System was designed and manufactured to meet and exceed the following stringent military requirements:
Picatinny Quad-Rail System
- Ability to accept cleaning rod with the rail system installed achieved with stainless steel internal guide rail
- To easily align the rail system with both milled and stamped receivers achieved with a pair of precision machined tabs
- Ability to constrain debris from entering into the receiver from under-rail openings achieved with sealing caps of the rail system
- Minimize weight, while providing maximum strength achieved with the triangular support design and utilizing aircraft grade durable aluminum material
- Providing the maximum number of rails achieved with optimum design with 14 rails on the bottom and the sides, and 9 rails on the top
- Identification marks for repeat attachment of devices achieved with clearly marked numbering system on all 4 sides
- Provide comfortable grip to the shooter achieved with compact system profile and smooth finish
for attaching Lasers, Flashlights, and Optics. Discontinued Model * The SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace is manufactured and provided by Sig Sauer. This product has been reviewed by the BATFE and was determined that it does not alter the classification of the firearm or subject the firearm to NFA control. To download the BATFE compliance letter, click here. Sig Sauer donates $3 of every SB15 sold to support the veterans of HAVA.