Standard Profile Quad Rail
PR-01 Precision Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System follows our legacy of quality and craftsmanship and provides superior platform for wide range of attachments, including optics, flash lights, lasers, forward grips, and other accessory options.
- MSRP: $189.99
- SKU: PR-01
PR-01 Precision Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System follows our legacy of quality and craftsmanship and provides superior platform for wide range of attachments, including optics, flash lights, lasers, forward grips, and other accessory options. This Precision Picatinny Quad Rail was designed and manufactured to meet and exceed the following stringent military requirements:
- Ability to accept cleaning rod with the rail system installed achieved with stainless steel internal guide rail
- To easily align the rail system with both milled and stamped receivers achieved with a pair of precision machined tabs
- Ability to constrain debris from entering into the receiver from under-rail openings achieved with sealing caps of the rail system
- Minimize weight, while providing maximum strength achieved with the triangular support design and utilizing aircraft grade durable aluminum material
- Providing the maximum number of rails achieved with optimum design with 14 rails on the bottom and the sides, and 9 rails on the top
- Identification marks for repeat attachment of devices achieved with clearly marked numbering system on all 4 sides
- Provide comfortable grip to the shooter achieved with compact system profile and smooth finish
Watch the installation video, click here.
In Stock with distributors. Purchase at:
This Arsenal USA product is proudly manufactured in the United States of America in our state of the art manufacturing and design center located in Las Vegas, NV.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: None of the firearms manufactured or imported by Arsenal Inc. are manufactured or imported with the intent to be sold in CA. Nevertheless, be advised that some products sold on this website and/or manufactured by Arsenal Inc. can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.