Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of semi-auto rifles, is proud to offer to American shooters the Bulgarian-made SAM7R. This 7.62x39 caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. From its Bulgarian Warsaw Pact length buttstock to its removable four-port muzzle brake, every component of the SAM7R is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service. The SAM7R rifle is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.
Arsenals Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver Each SAM7R receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal's hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenals meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequaled strength, precision, and durability.
Summary: SAM7R-51 | 7.62x39mm caliber rifle, Arsenal, Inc.s US made hammer forged and machined trigger that features a wider trigger grip for more comfort on the shooters finger and a Bulgarian Warsaw Pact length buttstock, milled and forged receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, 14mm muzzle threads, muzzle brake, cleaning rod, bayonet lug, black polymer furniture, scope rail, one 10-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
- 100% new-production parts and components.
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, and bolt carrier
- Cold hammer-forged 16.3 barrel from Arsenals Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable 4-port muzzle brake with 14x1mm left-hand threads.
- Arsenal, Inc.s U.S. made hammer forged and machined Wide trigger
- Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies.
- 922(r) compliant with US or imported magazines.
- AK scope rail.