The SAM7SF Quad-Rail
Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of semi-auto rifles, is proud to offer to American shooters the Bulgarian-made SAM7SF. This 7.62x39 caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. From its unique right-side folding tubular buttstock to its 24x1.5mm muzzle threads with muzzle brake, every component of the SAM7SF is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service. The SAM7SF rifle is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.
Arsenals Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7SF receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by Arsenal, Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenals hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenals meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequaled strength, precision, and durability
The PR-01 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System was designed and manufactured to meet and exceed the following stringent military requirements:
- To easily align the rail system with both milled and stamped receivers achieved with a pair of precision machined tabs
- Ability to constrain debris from entering into the receiver from under-rail openings achieved with sealing caps of the rail system
- Minimize weight, while providing maximum strength achieved with the triangular support design and utilizing aircraft grade durable aluminum material
- Providing the maximum number of rails achieved with optimum design with 14 rails on the bottom and the sides, and 9 rails on the top
- Identification marks for repeat attachment of devices achieved with clearly marked numbering system on all 4 sides
- Provide comfortable grip to the shooter achieved with compact system profile and smooth finish
Picatinny Quad-Rail System for attaching Lasers, Flashlights, and Optics.
SAM7SF-84R | SAM7SF with Quad-Rail model 7.62x39mm caliber rifle, milled and forged receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, 24x1.5mm muzzle right hand threads, muzzle brake, bayonet and accessory lugs, right-side folding tubular buttstock, black polymer pistol grip and handguards, stainless steel heat shield, ambidextrous safety lever, scope rail, sectional cleaning rod, one 10-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
- 100% new-production parts and components.
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, and double-hook trigger
- Cold hammer-forged 16.3 barrel from Arsenals Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable one-piece design muzzle brake with 24x1.5mm right hand threads.
- Right-side folding tubular stock
- Ambidextrous safety lever
- 922(r) compliant with US made or imported magazines.
- Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies.