The SAM7SFK SBR
The SAM7SFK-72 - 7.62x39mm caliber SBR combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. Every component is engineered to provide decades of dependable service. The SAM7SFK-72 SBR is ideal for sports shooting, self-defense, and for home defense.
Arsenals Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7SFK-72 SBR receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by Arsenal, Bulgaria. Other milled-receivers are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal's hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver starts out as a blank and requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is very complex and time-intensive, but with our meticulous attention to detail, we deliver a receiver of unequaled strength, precision, and durability.
Summary: SAM7SFK - Short Barrel Rifle, 7.62x39 caliber, milled receiver, short gas system, chrome lined hammer forged 8.5 barrel, front sight/gas block combination with 24x1.5mm right-hand muzzle threads, removable cone flash hider, right-side folding tubular buttstock, black polymer furniture, ribbed polymer handguards, stainless steel heat shield, ambidextrous safety, peep rear sight, and scope rail. Comes with one 30-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
- Factory Short Barrel Rifle
- 100% new-production parts and components.
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier and double-hook trigger
- Cold hammer-forged barrel from Arsenals Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Side rail for scope mount
- Peep rear sight
- Ambidextrous safety lever
- Accepts any mil-spec magazine with 5, 10, 30, and 40-round capacity
In Stock with distributors. Purchase this SBR at:
* NFA Rules apply.