The SLR106-21 is an Arsenal SLR-106F 5.56x45 Semi-Auto Rifle imported from Arsenal Bulgaria. The SLR-106F model is no longer in production by Arsenal. When these models sell out, they'll be gone! Get yours while you still can!
Description: SLR-106F - Import, 5.56 NATO caliber, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, bayonet lug, 24mm muzzle brake, cleaning rod, accessory lug, black polymer furniture, side folding polymer stock, stainless steel heat shield, and U.S. made double stage fire control group. Comes with one 5-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
Does not have a side scope mount rail
Shown with optional Circle 10 30rd magazine M-74NC. 20rd Circle 10 M-74NC20 is also available!
- Caliber: 5.56 x 45 mm (.223)
- Total Length (with Compensator): 937 mm (36 7/8 in.)
- Folded Length (with Compensator): 695 mm (27 3/8 in.)
- Barrel Length: 415 mm (16 1/4 in.)
- Rifling: 6 grooves
- Twist Rate: 1 in 178 mm (7 in.)
- Weight without Magazine: 3.31 kg (7.3 lbs.)
- Muzzle Velocity: 910 m/s (2,985 fps)
- Effective Range: 500 m (550 yds)
- Maximum Range: 1,350 m (1,480 yds)
- Rear Sight Range: 800 m (875 yds)