Parts & Accessories
- Military, LE, & Gov
- Arsenal Custom Shop
ARSENAL, INC. JOIN US
EMPLOYMENT SECTION | JOB OPENINGS
Interested in joining the Arsenal Inc. Team?
Arsenal Inc. is one of the leading manufacturers of rugged reliable firearms. Arsenal Inc. is always looking for qualified, energetic, detail oriented people to join our team. If you are interested in applying for a position at Arsenal Inc. submit your resume to HR@arsenalinc.com
Qualified applicants must be 18 years of age or older. All hires are subject to passing a drug screening test and a background check.
CNC Programmer (Posted 7/24/2019)
Category: Engineering R&D
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Arsenal Inc. is the exclusive licensed US manufacturer of the finest, most authentic semi-automatic sporting rifles. Founded in the year 2000, Arsenal Inc. began as the licensed manufacturer of Arsenal products for the movie industry, government agencies and the shooting public. Today, Arsenal continues to make provisions for all three sectors. Since its inception, Arsenal Inc. has manufactured and imported more than 25 versions of rifles and pistols.
Provide programming, set up and machining expertise in support of daily production and prototype.
- Develop CNC programs using SurfCam, SolidCam, MasterCam, GibbsCAM or Partmaker.
- Configure tools and ensure efficient production.
- Analyze blueprints in order to calculate correct part dimension for tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates.
- Occasionally set up and operate CNC equipment.
- Make mechanical and/or program adjustments to ensure parts are meeting quantity and quality requirements.
- Communicate recommendations to engineering to modify parts and processes.
- Carry out other duties reasonable within capability as required by the supervisor.
- High School or GED Diploma required - Associates Degree or Certification in related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with CNC programming, and operating a CNC machine.
- Experience programming in SurfCam, SolidCam, MasterCam, GibbsCAM or Partmaker.
- Use precision measuring instruments including micrometers and calipers, and fixtures and gauges to check work.
- Read Instrumentation and gauges to accurately measure dimensions on parts that are being machined.
- Must have a proficient understanding of G-code and M-code programming.
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting CNC machines.
- Able to demonstrate good manufacturing practices and be able to select tooling and machining resources for manufacture of parts.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Blueprint with GD&T reading capabilities.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Flexible, courteous, friendly and positive approach.
- Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is safe, neat and tidy.
Arsenal, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume to HR@arsenalinc.com