Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of semi-auto rifles, is proud to offer to American shooters the Bulgarian-made SAM7R. This 7.62x39 caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. From its intermediate-length trapdoor buttstock to its removable four-port muzzle brake, every component of the SAM7R is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service. The SAM7R rifle is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.
Arsenals Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7R receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by Arsenal, Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal's hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenals meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequaled strength, precision, and durability.
Summary: SAM7R-61 | 7.62x39mm caliber rifle, forged and milled receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, 14mm muzzle threads, muzzle brake, cleaning rod, bayonet lug, black polymer furniture, intermediate length buttstock, scope rail, one 10-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
- 100% new-production parts and components.
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, and bolt carrier
- Cold hammer-forged 16.3 barrel from Arsenals Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable 4-port muzzle brake with 14x1mm left-hand threads.
- Intermediate length US-made 10" trapdoor buttstock. (Total length of pull 13.4")
- Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies.
- 922(r) compliant with US or imported magazines.
- AK scope rail.