SLR104UR-80 5.45x39mm Rifle
- SKU: SLR104-80
SLR104UR-55R 5.45x39mm Semi-Automatic Rifle
- SKU: SLR104-55R
SLR104UR-55 5.45x39mm Semi-Automatic SBR
SLR-104UR Factory SBR (Krinkov), 5.45x39mm, stamped receiver, short gas system, front sight/gas block, NFA Firearm.
- SKU: SLR104-55
California Proposition 65 Warning
The SLR-104UR SBR is an Arsenal Inc. factory SBR in an authentic Krinkov configuration with a Bulgarian stamped receiver and 5.45x39.5mm caliber. It has a chrome lined hammer forged 8.5” short barrel, short gas system, and front sight block / gas combination (Krinkov or AKS-74U). The furniture consists of black polymer ribbed handguards with a stainless steel heat shield and a left-side folding stock with a trapdoor for the cleaning kit. This rifle has a 2 stage trigger and a scope rail for Optics attachment. Ships with a cleaning rod and one 30-round mil-spec Bulgarian Arsenal magazine.
• Removable muzzle brake.
• Stainless steel heat shield in handguards.
• Polymer left-side folding stock.
• Trapdoor for cleaning kit in buttstock.
• Compact rifle when folded.
• Hammer forged chrome lined barrel.
• 8.5” short barrel.
• 2 stage trigger.
• Scope rail for optics.
• 500m rear sight.
• Stamped receiver.
• Mil-spec double stack mag.
• 30rd Mil-Spec mag included.
• Accepts all standard mil-spec mags.
• Semi-auto SBR.
• Sought after by collectors and shooting enthusiasts.
• Not a parts kit rifle.
• Good personal defense round.
• Ammo is readily available on the market.
• Easy to clean and maintain
• Mil. Surplus (Corrosive) ammo is ok due to chrome lining.
• Limited Manufacturer’s 1 year Warranty from date of retail purchase.
Caliber:5.45 x 39 mm
Total length:28 7/8 in. (733 mm)
Folded length:19.37 in. (492 mm)
Barrel length:8.5 in. (216 mm)
Twist rate:1:7.8 (1 in 200 mm)
Weight w/o magazine:6.1 lbs
Muzzle velocity:2,953 fps (900 m/s)
Effective range:500 m (547 yds)
Maximum range:1350 m (1,480 yds)
Rear sight range:500 m (547 yds)
Rate of Fire:40 rds/min (practical)
California Proposition 65
WARNING: None of the firearms manufactured or imported by Arsenal Inc. are manufactured or imported with the intent to be sold in CA. Nevertheless, be advised that some products sold on this website and/or manufactured by Arsenal Inc. can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.