Arsenal SLR-106F Import 5.56X.45 Caliber Stamped Receiver Chrome Lined Hammer Forged Barrel Quad Rail
SLR-106F - Import, 5.56X.45 caliber, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, Quad rail
- MSRP: $1,199.99
- SKU: SLR106-26
SLR-106F - 5.56 NATO caliber, stamped receiver rifle, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, bayonet lug, 24mm muzzle brake, cleaning rod, accessory lug, black polymer furniture, side folding polymer stock, stainless steel heat shield, and U.S. made double stage fire control group. Comes with one 5-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit. Features Arsenal’s latest design Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System. The PR-01 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System follows Arsenal’s legacy of quality and craftsmanship and provides superior platform for wide range of attachments, including optics, flash lights, lasers, forward grips, and other accessories of your choice.
• Ability to accept cleaning rod with the rail system installed – achieved with stainless steel internal guide rail.
• To easily align the rail system with both milled and stamped receivers – achieved with a pair of precision machined tabs.
• Ability to constrain debris from entering into the receiver from under-rail openings – achieved with sealing caps of the rail system.
• Minimize weight, while providing maximum strength – achieved with the triangular support design and utilizing aircraft grade durable aluminum material.
• Providing the maximum number of rails – achieved with optimum design with 14 rails on the bottom and the sides, and 9 rails on the top.
• Identification marks for repeat attachment of devices – achieved with clearly marked numbering system on all 4 sides.
• Provide comfortable grip to the shooter – achieved with compact system profile and smooth finish.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: None of the firearms manufactured or imported by Arsenal Inc. are manufactured or imported with the intent to be sold in CA. Nevertheless, be advised that some products sold on this website and/or manufactured by Arsenal Inc. can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.