SLR-107FR - 7.62x39mm caliber, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, Black color stock set, left-side folding stock, 24x1.5mm right-hand threads, removable muzzle brake, bayonet lug, accessory lug, stainless steel heat shield, 2-stage trigger, and scope rail. Ships with one 10-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit. Features a Picatinny Quad-Rail System.
The SLR107-36 Features a PR-01 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System that was designed and manufactured to meet and exceed the following stringent military requirements:
- Ability to accept cleaning rod with the rail system installed achieved with stainless steel internal guide rail
- To easily align the rail system with both milled and stamped receivers achieved with a pair of precision machined tabs
- Ability to constrain debris from entering into the receiver from under-rail openings achieved with sealing caps of the rail system
- Minimize weight, while providing maximum strength achieved with the triangular support design and utilizing aircraft grade durable aluminum material
- Providing the maximum number of rails achieved with optimum design with 14 rails on the bottom and the sides, and 9 rails on the top
- Identification marks for repeat attachment of devices achieved with clearly marked numbering system on all 4 sides
- Provide comfortable grip to the shooter achieved with compact system profile and smooth finish
Picatinny Quad-Rail System for attaching Lasers, Flashlights, and Optics.